The rules for posting reviews
When writing reviews or comments (hereinafter referred to as the Text), follow these rules:
- Stay on topic. The text should be dedicated to the element to which it refers.
- Don't post bogus reviews to boost or downgrade ratings.
- Do not post sexually explicit material or material containing obscene language.
- Do not post content that contains insults, discriminatory language or threats.
- Do not impersonate another person or mislead users about your association with a particular person or company in any other way.
The following tips and tricks may also help you:
- The text should be easy to read, so use capital letters and punctuation sparingly.
- Publish information that is accurate, useful, and understandable.
- Try to highlight both the positive and negative aspects.
- Be polite and don't insult others.
- Follow the grammar rules and check your spelling.
- Try to keep your Text useful and informative.